Welcome!


Welcome to Entartainment & Snacks. I'm Krozam, a casual translator, writer hobbyist and ero enthusiast. When I created this blog years ago, I was planning to regularly post all kinds of stuff from translations to my own stories, from recommendations to baking recipes. However, as usual, I lost my motivation quickly. These days, this is just a place where I dump my occasional translations. Mainly R-18 stuff. Currently I'm working on Is It True That You Win Your Life with the “Beginner Pack”?, which is vanilla harem, and Light-Winged Magical Angel Ageha ~A Kind-Hearted Magical Girl Obscenely Violated~, which, as I'm sure you can guess from the title, is magical girl defeat rape themed.

21 May 2018

Composer rec: Philipp Beesen


I decided to write my first music recommendation (aside from the irregular ESC post) of the composer Philipp Beesen, because I've already recommended his music for Saratoga. This little-known composer deserves all the attention I can throw his way, he's truly talented. I know too little about music to really describe what it is about his music that touches me so, but a very high percentage of his works so far are well to my taste, some I'd call masterpieces.

The music he makes is... well, I guess it's best described as epic music. That's what he calls it, anyway, and I found him through epic music channels in Youtube. Most of the songs are instrumental, though there are two vocal tracks featuring Laura Kiddo. Anyway, have a listen of some of my favourites:


The Golden River. This is what I suggest for listening to while reading Saratoga, due to its kind of desert-like theme (at least in my mind).



The Journey. This is probably the favourite among my favourites. I mostly listen to this while reading Death March, though I also listen to a bunch of other Beesen songs depending on the mood of the scene. This fits really well the light-hearted travelling and sightseeing theme of the story.



Until Dawn. This one has a kind of a "courtly" feel to it, so I listen to this when Satou (MC of Death March) is at any court, and it should also be applicable to many scenes to come in The Princess Harem.



Lost Souls. This one has a slightly more epic and actiony feel to it, so I usually listen to this in Death March's action scenes.




Never Forget and Shadow Warrior. I listened to these two while reading Hyaku Ma no Shu. I think they have a slightly more melancholic feel to them than the other songs I've presented above.

These are my favourites, but all the other songs on his channel are also well worth checking out, if you liked any of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment