Welcome!


Welcome to Entartainment & Snacks. I'm Krozam, a casual translator, writer hobbyist and ero enthusiast. When I created this blog years ago, I was planning to regularly post all kinds of stuff from translations to my own stories, from recommendations to baking recipes. However, as usual, I lost my motivation quickly. These days, this is just a place where I dump my occasional translations. Mainly R-18 stuff. Currently I'm working on Is It True That You Win Your Life with the “Beginner Pack”?, which is vanilla harem, and Light-Winged Magical Angel Ageha ~A Kind-Hearted Magical Girl Obscenely Violated~, which, as I'm sure you can guess from the title, is magical girl defeat rape themed.

16 January 2023

Beginner Pack ch 12


Is It True That You Win Your Life with the “Beginner Pack”?


TLN: According to the author, the “image” of Iroha is similar to Kotegawa Yui from To LOVE-Ru. Iroha has a side ponytail, though. The other girls also have their own “image” mentioned in the author’s notes of previous chapters; I may make a compilation of them, possibly with pics, at some point.


Although there were no requests, I went and converted everything to present tense, which seems to be slightly more common in the original text, anyway. Turns out it bothers me more than any of the readers, lol.


This chapter is nice, because Aya is my favourite heroine in this story, I love her cosplays, and the way the MC captures Iroha (that part continues in the next chapter) is a bit more complex than with the others so far, giving her character a bit more depth.


Chapter 12: A Maid With Cat Ears




Akira’s side:


Nomnomnomnom!


“Akira… That’s quite an appetite…”


“Senpai… Were you that hungry?”


I’m eating lunch with Mika and Aya on the rooftop. Mika made me a bento, as usual, and Aya also decided to try it. By the way, Miyuki isn’t here. In truth, she did want to come, but I opposed it. I mean, that would have left Sakura alone, right? There was no way I could allow that!


That’s why Aya and Miyuki are taking turns to eat lunch with me. Mika is a regular, though. Well, I’m leaving it to them. They’re doing just fine. I think.


However, brazenly eating lunch on the rooftop with two beauties every day is bound to raise questions, right? That problem has certainly raised its head recently.


After the baseball incident a few days ago, I earned the grudges of a lot of guys and I’m more or less being isolated now. As if that was my fault!


Their harassment is starting to annoy me, so now I’m openly letting the girls serve me. Let them all know and stew in their envy!


I ignore the pointed gazes from the surroundings. It’s all your fault that I’m flaunting like this. Normally I’d exercise some prudence.


However, this defiance has caused some repercussions. Every morning I’m being challenged to some match. Basketball, football, boxing, karate, Othello, table tennis, shogi, swimming etc…


Betting Aya, betting Mika, betting Miyuki… Come on, guys! Would it hurt you to get the person’s consent before trying to bet on them?


Of, course, I kicked all of their asses! Serves you right! Bwahahaha!


In particular, suicide applicants who dared to try to wager on Sakura were thoroughly crushed. Unforgivable.


Body enhancement is unbeatable in a non-fantasy world, but there is a weakness. After using it, I get unbearably hungry. The fuel efficiency is really bad. That’s why I eat Sakura’s bento early and then easily devour Mika and Aya’s bentos as well. Well, just because it’s tough on my stomach doesn’t mean I can’t use body enhancement. There’s no problem.


“Fuu… Thanks for the meal. It was delicious. Mika’s bento really is tasty.”


“Fufu. I’m glad.❤︎ I’m always happy to cook for you.”


“Senpai, senpai, how about mine?”


“Hm? Of course, Aya’s bento was delicious, too. You seem to be practising well.”


I pat her head lightly.


“Ah… Ehehe!❤︎”


“So? Should I go with Aya after school today?”


“Yes!❤︎ Senpai, it’s an after school date!❤︎”


“How nice, Aya-cchi.”


“Mika-senpai, you get to accompany Akira-senpai every lunch break, so this is fine!”


“You girls are really getting along, huh.”


“I also get along with Miyumiyu.❤︎ Right, Aya-cchi?❤︎”


“That’s right, Mika-senpai.❤︎ Mika-senpai and Miyuki always get excited with their dirty talk…”


“Waaah!? Aya-cchi! Why did you say that in front of Akira?”


“Nishishishi.❤︎ But it’s true, right?”


“Mou! Should I talk about that thing to Akira? Akira, did you know this about Aya-cchi?❤︎ Just the other day, about Akira-”


“Waaah!? Mika-senpai, don’t! Don’t say that!“


So peaceful… Well, if not for the morning tumult.


Then I hear a voice from the background.


“Being waited upon by girls, aren’t you high and mighty?”


“Hm? Kazami, huh… You have business with me?”


This girl is Kazami Iroha. A public morals committee member from another class.


She has long, black hair tied on the left side. She’s a very beautiful girl, but her serious and inflexible personality is taking a toll on her popularity. She’s one of Hakuou’s 7 great beauties, but her presence is the weakest among them. A beauty is a beauty, though.


“We had a report in the public morals committee. There’s a corruption of the public morals regarding both genders on the rooftop, so I came to get it under control.”


“I see. Sounds like hard work.”


It’s probably the guys from the Diedie-group.


“Good grief… It’s such a bother. Relations between both genders aren’t prohibited in the school, but to have multiple females with one male is just indecent…”


She’s just saying whatever she pleases, huh. Well, I can’t deny the truth in her words, though.


Hearing that, Mika lashes out.


“Hey! Do you have to put it so rudely!?”


“That’s right! Senpai isn’t that kind of a person! You don’t know anything!”


So noisy.


Ah, how to control this situation? Right. Appraisal-mon. Help me out here.


—---------


Kazami Iroha


17 years old, 160cm, B86 W57 H86, D-cup


Hakuou Academy, 2nd year, class A, member of the public morals committee


Strength 53


Stamina 70


Intelligence 91


Agility 60


Dexterity 90


Charm 80

No sexual experience, virgin, no boyfriend


Characteristic: servant


Erogenous zones: ears, mouth, nipples, clitoris


Appraisal result: Serious and inflexible personality, but on the other hand, has a strong desire for servitude. Desires for a strong opposite gender master, but has yet to meet an ideal master to devote herself to. Likes to fantasise and masturbates daily. Clitoris masturbator type.


—---------


Oooi…! This is absurd. Completely unexpected. Masturbates daily? Looking for a master?


As I approach the three noisy girls, their attention focuses on me.


I whisper in Kazami’s ear.


“Want me to become your master?”


“...!?”


Hahaha. Her face went red. Isn’t she pretty cute?


“See you later, Kazami.”


“Ah, wait for us, Akira!”


“Senpai, wait for us!”


I pass by Kazami and escape.




As promised, I’m having an after school date with Aya. After having some tea, we’re going to Aya’s home, though.


“Ehehe.❤︎ Aya is happy to go on a date with senpai.❤︎”


So saying, Aya grabs my arm.


“We only had some tea, though? Are we going to your house because you’ve prepared something?”


“Mou…! Senpai, girls like to spend time like this, too.”


“Is that so? Sorry.”


“Mm, it’s good that you understand! Ahaha.❤︎”


This kind of banter with Aya is fun.


“Ah, right. Senpai! Lend Aya your ear.”


Aya tiptoes to get closer to my ear, close enough to touch my cheek with her lips, and whispers.


“Senpai. Aya… started taking the pill.❤︎”


Wha- what…?


“Nihihihi.❤︎”


Thi- this little devil…! I’m getting hard!


While I walk arm in arm with Aya, I hear some kind of commotion ahead.


“You bitch! Say that again!”


Hm? What’s going on?


“You rascals! Calling out to women in broad daylight in the middle of the street! Aren’t you ashamed!?”


“Even so, why do you have to put it that way!?”


Huh? Isn’t that…?


“Eh? Isn’t that Kazami-senpai? She seems to be having some kind of a dispute…”


“Yeah, so it seems. Mm, can’t be helped. I’m a bit reluctant, but I guess I’ll help her out.”


She’s facing three men who look like university students. She’s just one girl. In truth, I have no duty to help her, but it just doesn’t feel right to ignore this.


“Um… Is there a problem?”


“Huh!? None of your business!”


“Ah! You’re…!?”


“Oh, it’s just that she’s an acquaintance of mine. We go to the same school. What happened here?”


“Huh!? She’s the one at fault here! We were just callin’ out to some girls, when she came and called us idiots and imbeciles and stuff! Are we supposed to just suck it up?”


Ah, no wonder they’re pissed…


“In the first place, you guys-”


“Enough. Let me handle this.”


I stop her before she can make things even worse.


“Three men threatening one girl doesn’t look good, you know? She’s not very good with her words, but why don’t you just let this one go?”


“Hey!? Why are you-”


“Be quiet.”


“...!?”


“Look around. We’re drawing attention. Just drop it, ok?”


“Tsk, what’s up with you, coming out of nowhere and sticking your nose into this!? This isn’t settled yet!!”


One of the men tries to hit me. Well. Wrong choice.


I dodge his fist and grab his face with my iron claw. Then I lift him up.


“Guaaa!?”


“Why don’t you withdraw while I’m still asking nicely? Otherwise, well, I might accidentally put some strength into my grip.”


“I, I get it! We’ll leave! Le- let go!”


As soon as I let the guy go, the three of them run as fast as they can. Haa… That was annoying.


“Kazami. Are you ok?”


“I never asked you… to help me…”


“Right. Well, see you later. Let’s go, Aya.”


“Ah, coming!”


“Hey, wait!”


“I won’t. Ah, right, Kazami. You know… You should relax your mindset a little. Otherwise you’ll collapse.”


“Wha…!? What do you mean?”


“Think about it yourself. See ya!”




Sheesh… What a troublesome girl. She should learn to be more flexible. Otherwise she’ll make a serious mistake sooner or later.


“Mou… Why does senpai keep raising flags?”


“Hm? Did you say something, Aya?”


“Nope! Let’s go, senpai!❤︎”


Next, we’re heading for Aya’s house.




“It’s been a while since I last visited this room.“


I’m in Aya’s room. I haven’t been here since the time when I took her first time. If I recall correctly… the underwear are in the second drawer from below. Should I take a look?


Aya is currently outside the room, preparing something.


I wonder what she’s planning? I’m getting bored.


“Seenpai!❤︎ Thanks for waiting!”


Finally she comes back…


“Meooow.❤︎”


A maid with cat ears… A MAID WITH CAT EARS!?


“A- Aya…”


“Fufu.❤︎ Senpaai. Your eyes are bloodshot.”


She… She’s just too cute! I’m losing my rationality here!


“Does it look good? …Well, Aya can tell the answer even if you don’t say it.❤︎”


“Yeah, it’s ridiculously cute.”


“Wh- when you say it so straight, Aya gets embarrassed…❤︎”


“The skirt of that maid outfit is so short, I can almost see your bottom under the frills… eh?”


“Ah.❤︎ Did you notice? It’s a T-back.❤︎ Do you like it?”


Isn’t her butt completely exposed!? I can’t take it anymore!!


Having completely lost my reason, I grab at Aya’s pussy.


“Meooow!❤︎ So suddenly…❤︎”


Lickity lick!


“Se- senpai!❤︎ You’re licking my pussy too much!❤︎ Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ It’s gre-❤︎ Naaah!❤︎”


Ah… Sweet. Aya’s honeypot tastes so sweet.


“Nh❤︎ nh❤︎ So good…❤︎ Senpai!❤︎ Does Aya’s pussy taste good?”


Slurp! Slurp!


“Hyan!❤︎ That place…❤︎ Clitoris…❤︎ I love this!❤︎”


Damn… It’s getting so tight in my pants that it hurts.


I stop licking in order to take my clothes off.


“Ah, it’s incredible…❤︎ Senpai’s thing has become so energetic.❤︎”


As though all my blood had gathered there, my “son” is standing up like a tower.


“Meow!❤︎ Then…❤︎ Aya will… lick yours, too.❤︎ Hamu♪ nmu…❤︎ Nmu…❤︎”


Oo! That feels so good. A cat-eared maid licking my dick, it’s turning me on like crazy!


“Nn❤︎ nn❤︎ nn❤︎ Sen- senpai…❤︎ Does it feel good?”


Aya doing her best with her small mouth, it gives a very indecent impression.


“Yeah, it’s amazing. Keep going.”


“Okay.❤︎ Ngu, nmu, nh❤︎ nh❤︎ rero, jubo❤︎ jubo…❤︎”


Ah… This is bad. I’m about to ejaculate.


“Ah, Aya… Can I ejaculate once?”


Aya nods while still holding it in her mouth.


“Ugu!? Cu- cumming!”


“Mm!? Mmmmmg!?”


Gulp, gulp, gulp…


Aya’s throat makes gulping sounds as she drinks my semen.


“Puhaa…❤︎ Senpai.❤︎ You came too much.❤︎ Aya almost couldn’t drink it all…”


That… was awesome.


With an entranced expression, Aya says:


“Senpaai.❤︎ Aya…❤︎ wants to mate with senpai, meow!❤︎”


She turns her bottom towards me. Mate… Obviously we’re gonna do that!!


I plunge my reinvigorated cock into her wet hole from behind.


“Funyaaaaa!❤︎ It’s so big…!❤︎ Senpai’s shaft…❤︎”


I immediately start to thrust with fervour.


Slam, slam, slam, slam!!


“Ma-mating…❤︎ Feels so good…❤︎ More!❤︎ More!❤︎ Senpaai!❤︎ More!❤︎”


“Guaaa!? Your pussy, is as sticky, as always, Aya! Gu… Ora!!”


Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam!!


“Aaan!❤︎ Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ ah!❤︎ Amashing!❤︎ It’s so good from behind!❤︎ It feels so good!❤︎”


“You like it from behind, Aya?”


“Mmh!❤︎ I like it…❤︎ I like it from behind!❤︎ Nhaaa!❤︎ Senpai!❤︎ Thrust harder!❤︎ Into Aya’s pussy!❤︎ Harder!❤︎ Aaan!❤︎”


“Guh!? This tightness, it’s awesome…!”


This is bad, it’s like she’s trying to swallow my dick.


“Aya, I’m about to cum soon!”


“Senpaai!❤︎ Come!❤︎ Come!❤︎ Into Aya’s pussy!❤︎ Aya wants senpai’s milk…!❤︎”


“Guo!?”


“It’s coming…!❤︎ Senpai’s hot stuff…!❤︎ Nnnh!❤︎ I’m cumming from being creampied…!❤︎ Cumming…!❤︎ Senpai!❤︎ Cumming!❤︎ Nnh!❤︎ Nhaaaa!❤︎”


Ugu… I’m cumming so much…


“Haa, haa, haa… Senpai.❤︎ That was incredible…❤︎ It felt great… Haa…❤︎ Haa…❤︎ I came so hard…❤︎”


“Aya, I’m sorry. It still won’t go down, so…”


Grind, grind… Slam, slam, slam!!


“Meoow!❤︎ Again!? Senpai!❤︎ You’re just too vigorous!❤︎ Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ ah❤︎ aan!❤︎”


“Oh, by the way, Aya. It’s not every day I get to do a cat-eared maid, so I should take the chance to enjoy your boobs, too.”


I reach to her front side and tease her boobs over the clothes.


“Ah!❤︎ Don’t!❤︎ When you rub my boobs…❤︎ Aya feels strange inside...!❤︎”


“Aya, you’re incredibly wet right now.”


“Because it feels so good!❤︎ Senpai! Aya, Aya wants to face you now…!❤︎”


Without taking my dick out, I turn Aya’s body so that we’re in the missionary position.


“Ahah…❤︎ Now I can see senpai’s face…❤︎ Senpai!❤︎ Kiss me!❤︎”


I lean in and cover her lips with mine.


“Um…❤︎ Mm…❤︎ Ahah!❤︎ Being kissed by senpai feels so nice…❤︎ Feels like Aya is melting…❤︎”


“Aya’s pussy seems very happy, too.”


“Yeah!❤︎ Aya knows that…❤︎ Senpai…❤︎ Aya loves you!❤︎”


…I can’t hold on anymore.


Slam, slam, slam, slam!!


“Ngiii!❤︎ So rough!❤︎ Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ Aaah!❤︎ Senpaai!❤︎ Too…❤︎ Haaard…!❤︎”


“Aya, I’m gonna get even more intense now!”


Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam!!


“Nh!❤︎ Nh!❤︎ Aah!❤︎ Amazing!❤︎ You’re thrusting so deep! Nn!❤︎ So deeeep!❤︎ Ah!❤︎ Ah!❤︎ Cu- cumming!❤︎ Aah! Cumming!❤︎ Cumming…!❤︎”


“Good, just come! I’m cumming, too! Guh!”


“Aah!❤︎ Cumming!❤︎ Ah!❤︎ No!❤︎ Senpaai!❤︎ Aya is…!❤︎ Cumming…!❤︎ Nnnnaaaaah!!❤︎”


While Aya’s body starts convulsing, I reach my peak as well.


“Nnnnh…!❤︎ Ahaa!❤︎ It’s coming…!❤︎ Senpai’s sperm!❤︎ Inside Aya’s pussy!❤︎ So much…!❤︎”


Haa… I’m finally calming down. Aya’s pussy feels frighteningly good. Honestly, it might be the best one I’ve had so far. That sticky tightness is simply unbearable.


“Nnnn…❤︎ Senpai…❤︎ Hug me!❤︎”


I gladly respond to Aya’s wish and embrace her small body tightly.


“Nfuu…❤︎ Aya is so happy…❤︎ Senpaai…❤︎”


“Hm? What is it?”


“How do you like the cat ears?❤︎”


“They’re great. They’re wonderful.”


“Kufufu…❤︎ That’s good.❤︎ How about cheerleader next?”


“...I’m looking forward to it.”


“Senpai…❤︎ Cute…❤︎”


I’ll just say this:


A maid with cat ears is the best!




Aya’s side:


Fufu.❤︎ I’m so glad that senpai was pleased. We made the right choices with Mika-senpai.


Ah, my body feels like it’s floating again. Having sex with senpai just feels too good.


It seems senpai is still hesitating? Even though Miyuki said that he would definitely make a harem.


Aya wants to hear senpai’s “I like you” already… Aya already unintentionally said it today.❤︎


His reaction wasn’t bad, right? Did he do it on purpose?


As long as Aya can stay by senpai’s side, it’s fine even if we’re not going out. It’s fine it we all just stay together.


Ah, maybe Kazami-senpai will join us? It’s definitely starting to look that way… Will there be even more? For now, we’re all sharing senpai.


Senpai.❤︎ Good night.❤︎




During a certain lunch break:


Sakura: “Miyuki, what’s going on?”


Miyuki: “Ara ara.❤︎ What’s the matter, Sakura? We should eat our bentos quickly.”


Sakura: “Don’t try to evade the question. I know that Miyuki and Aya are in LINE contact with onii-chan. Explain. Do you like onii-chan?”


Miyuki: “Ara ara.❤︎ I’ll tell you about it, then. Akira-san wanted to hear about Sakura. That’s why we exchanged LINE contacts.”


Sakura: “Eh? Onii-chan said that?”


Miyuki: “That’s right. All we ever talk about is Sakura. Would you like to know the details?”


Sakura: “N- no need! I- it’s fine. Onii-chan wanted to know about me…?❤︎”


Miyuki: (So simple-minded. She becomes a fool when it’s about Akira-san. It makes me worry a bit.)


Miyuki: “What does Sakura like about Akira-san?”


Sakura: “Eh? Everything.”


Miyuki: “Is… is that so? (Her love is so heavy!)”


Sakura: “That’s right. If I had to say one thing, then his scent, I suppose? Especially the smell of his clothes just before laundry.”


Miyuki: “His scent, huh? (I already thought so, but Sakura really has a smell fetish…)“


Sakura: “After that, it’s onii-chan’s cooking skill… (After this point, Miyuki only hears:) Onii-chan, onii-chan, onii-chan, onii-chan, onii-chan, onii-chan, onii-chan, onii-chan, onii-chan…”


Aya, please save me…!!

 

Prev | TOC | Next

5 comments:

  1. thaks for the chapter sir....yes sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there's no point in denying that it'll happen. I wonder when he'll finally cross the line with Sakura, or if this author is going to do that "will they or won't they" approach?

    ReplyDelete