Welcome!


Welcome to Entartainment & Snacks. I'm Krozam, a casual translator, writer hobbyist and ero enthusiast. When I created this blog years ago, I was planning to regularly post all kinds of stuff from translations to my own stories, from recommendations to baking recipes. However, as usual, I lost my motivation quickly. These days, this is just a place where I dump my occasional translations. Mainly R-18 stuff. Currently I'm working on Is It True That You Win Your Life with the “Beginner Pack”?, which is vanilla harem, and Light-Winged Magical Angel Ageha ~A Kind-Hearted Magical Girl Obscenely Violated~, which, as I'm sure you can guess from the title, is magical girl defeat rape themed.

11 January 2023

Is It True That You Win Your Life with the “Beginner Pack”? Chapter 11

 

Is It True That You Win Your Life with the “Beginner Pack”? Chapter 11

Hello. It's been a long time since I last translated anything, but the mood hit me when I read this R-18 novel that I quite like and find relatively easy to translate. It's been a few months since the original translator touched this novel, so I decided to do a few chapters, until I lose motivation again. Don't consider this series "picked up", my motivation is too fickle to do anything consistently. I'm just doing this because no one else is doing it and only until I lose motivation. It might just be this one chapter or it might be a few, but most likely not very many.

BTW, blame the author for the random changes in tense. Even within the same scene, there may be present tense and past tense mixed. I considered taking the liberty to write everything in one or the other tense for the sake of consistency, but in the end I left it as it is. Let me know if it bothers you, I can fix it for future chapters if there’s demand.

I took the liberty to omit a few pointless onomatopoeia. For example, ejaculation sounds. How does it even make sense? Ejaculation doesn't make a sound loud enough for human ear to hear it. In a few cases, for better flow, I had to add some original lines. Honestly, I wanted to add more, since this author relies way too heavily on onomatopoeia and dialogue, neglecting descriptive text, but I restrained myself, since it'd be too much work.



 

Chapter 11: Let Nature Take Its Course



Sakura’s side:


Aya and Miyuki are here, right? I have to catch up to them quickly and interrogate them. I want to know what exactly is going on!


The class is over and it’s lunch break. I moved to catch Aya and Miyuki.


“Aya. Can you spare a minute?”


“Ah, Sakura! Sorry, I’m in a hurry!”


“Eh? Really?”


“Yeah, I’ve got a meeting with Mika-senpai! We’re going shopping after school!”


“Really? Well, another time then.”


“Yeah! Sorry, see you later!”


Aya left quickly.


How troublesome. Well then, how about Miyuki…?


“Miyuki. Can you spare a minute?”


“Ara. Sakura. What’s the matter?”


“Can we talk for a moment? There’s something I want to ask you about.”


“Ara? I’m sorry. I have some preparations to make for today’s after school club activities. Is it urgent?”


“Um. It’s okay, I’ll ask later.”


“Is that so? I’m sorry. I’ll get going, then.”


“Okay. Bye bye!”


Unfortunately they were both unavailable. But there was something suspicious about them both… Am I overthinking it? Maybe I’ve become over-sensitive since it’s about my onii-chan.


Huh? Isn’t that person walking on the sports field… onii-chan?



Akira’s side:


Today I was invited by my classmates to play baseball during the lunch break. It seems they’ve gathered people from other classes, too, for a total of 18 players. That’s pretty rare.


I want to move my body, too, for a change. I haven’t got any exercise recently, apart from sex. Since it’s just the lunch break, we only play for two innings. Well, this is youth, too.


The first inning. I’m 3rd in the batting order. The incident happened when it was my turn.


“Yanooo! You actually dared to come!”


Hm? Isn’t that Yamano from the baseball club? I think I heard that he might become the next ace of the baseball club, or something.


“Yano! Your death penalty has been unanimously decided by all of us here!!”


Huh? What is this guy spouting?


“Yano! You always keep flirting with Shirokawa-san!!”


“Right! Right!”


“If you lose to me in this match, don’t approach Shirokawa-san anymore!”


“Right! Right!”


“No, it’s not like I’m approaching her, you know? It’s always Mika who comes to me.”


“What’s with that condescending attitudeee!? You’re supposed to be just an ordinary-looking guy like us! Why, why is it only youuu!?”


“Right! Right!”


“No, even if you say that…”


“And it’s not just thaaat! Yanoo! You’ve also taken the idol of the cheerleading club, Aya-chan! Unforgivable! Absolutely unforgivable! Right, guys!?”


“Right! Right!”


The idol of the cheerleading club…


“No, Aya is a friend of my sister, Sakura.”


“Mo- moreover… The most unforgivable thing is…! Youuu! Exchanged LINE contacts with her, the ‘Angel of Hakuou’, Yoshinaga Miyuki-chan!!”


“Absolutely! Unforgivableee!”


“Kill!”


“Share it with me, too!”


Miyuki’s popularity is really amazing.


“Miyuki is the one who initiated that exchange, you know? How is that my fault?”


“That’s why your death penalty has been confirmeeed! But if you win against me, we’ll forgive you! But if you lose, shave your head in public!”


“Kill!!!”


“Shave your head!!”


“Diediediediediediediediedie!”


“Let me do Sakura-chan!”


HUH!?


Instantly, the field was overflowing with killing intent.


“...Oi. Who was it that said something about Sakura just now? Got a death wish?”


“...This siscon!!”


I don’t care if you call me siscon.


“A- anyway, it’s a match! If you lose, shave your head! Let Shirokawa-san laugh at you!”


“No… You’re in the baseball club, right? Won’t you give me any handicap?”


“Kuku… Everyone here is your enemy. You have no allies! Yanoo!”


So that’s how it is. I thought it was weird.


“That’s why, just die!”


“Shave!”


“Shave!”


“Shave!”


They’re starting to piss me off…


“Fine. Then, if I win, everyone here will shave their heads, right?”


“Moron! I told you, right? You think you can win? Dieee!”


Oi oi… Don’t throw a hardball at someone’s face. Well, it’s just this much…


I swing the bat vertically while dodging.


Smash!!!


Oh. It hit the batter’s eye screen. Yamano seems dumbfounded by the fact that I managed to hit the ball.


“Keep your promise, ok?”


The next day, the classroom looked like a temple, with the majority of the guys having shaved their heads. Come to think of it, Yamano had a shaved head to begin with, due to the baseball club, so I had him shave vertically from the middle. That was funny.


(TLN: No idea what the “shave vertically from the middle” means, so it’s more or less a direct translation.)



Miyuki’s side:


I’m currently cleaning the clubroom. While doing that, I also purposefully remove some books from the neatly organised bookshelf.


Why? Because I have asked Akira-san to help me, and it would seem strange if there was nothing to do, right?


Am I a little nervous? It can’t be helped. After all, this day will become my anniversary day.


The day when I offer my virginity to Akira-san. Today is that day.


I have prepared for this day. My underwear is ok. I have towels. My makeup is light. I’ve also started taking the pill.


Will Akira-san accept me? Akira-san is the only one I can’t predict.


My eyes are special. Somehow I’m able to see people’s emotions. Worries and joys, good and ill will. Somehow my eyes are able to capture them all. Yet I’m unable to read Akira-san. On the contrary, I get the feeling that I’m completely seen through by him.


It’s just my intuition, but… I think Akira-san can’t be judged by the standards of other men. And my intuition is also telling me something else. That I absolutely must not let him get away.


In times like this, my intuition has never been wrong.


Akira-san… I like you.



Akira’s side:


Haa… I really wasted my lunch break. It’s really terrible how far men can go for their grudges… If I had known it’d be like this, I’d have eaten lunch with Mika instead.


After school, I’m heading for the clubroom of the literature club, at Miyuki’s request. She needs a male helper for something, huh? Well, she’s always looking after Sakura, so I can cooperate this much.


Oh. This is the place, right?


“Pardon my intrusion… Huh? Miyuki is alone?”


“Akira-san.❤︎ Thank you for agreeing to help.”


“No problem. So, what are we doing?”


“I’m organising the books, but it’s quite a lot of work…”


“I see. So I should put these in order?”


“Yes. Would you mind helping me?”


“Sure, no problem.”



Miyuki’s side:


Oh dear.❤︎ I’m more nervous than I expected. It’s my first time alone with the man I like.


“Akira-san is so strong. It’s a big help. This would be quite a troublesome task for a lone woman.”


“Is that so? Something like this is no problem at all.”


Fufu. Akira-san is so sturdy. How would it feel to be hugged by him?❤︎


“I’m sorry to trouble you, Akira-san. You really helped me out. Please wait for a while, I’ll serve some tea.”


“Oh, thanks.”


“Oh, would you prefer coffee, Akira-san?”


“Hm? If you have coffee, then please.”


“Do you prefer it black?”


“Yeah, I prefer mine black.”


“Understood.❤︎ I’ll remember that.”


Akira-san sits on a chair while I bring him coffee.


“Oi. Why are you sitting right next to me?”


“Eh? Can I not?”


“No, it’s fine, but…”


“Fufu.❤︎ I’m glad.”


Fufu. Akira-san is so close. I’m so happy.❤︎


“Say… Akira-san. I… have a request.”


“Hm? What is it?”


“Akira-san… Could you make me your bitch?”


Cough!


Akira-san spit out the coffee in his mouth.


“Ara ara, that’s troublesome. I’ll have to wipe that off.”


“Wha- what… did you just say!?”


“Eh? I meant exactly what I said, though?”


“Bitch, you say… What’s with that?”


“Ara.❤︎ It just means that I want to be one of Akira-san’s women.❤︎”


“I get that, but why the plural?”


“Ara? Is it not obvious?”


“You… Anyway, the answer is no.”


“Why? Even though I’m a biracial beautiful girl?”


“How could I lay my hands on Sakura’s close friend?”


“You laid your hands on Aya, though?”


“That blabbermouth…”


“Please don’t misunderstand.❤︎ Aya didn’t say a word.”


“Hm? Then why do you know?”


“Your reaction just now confirmed my guess.❤︎”


“...You tricked me.”


“Fufu.❤︎ I’m sorry. But I won’t tell Sakura, so don’t worry about that.❤︎”


I stand up and start to take off my uniform. As slowly and gracefully as possible…


Then I stand before him with only my underwear on. I’m wearing black lace today, just for this. Just for Akira-san.


“Akira-san… Nchu❤︎ Hamu…”


Then I kissed Akira-san…


“...Mm❤︎ Puha…! Fufu.❤︎ That was my first kiss, you know? Akira-san.❤︎”


“...Sheesh. Why me? Someone like Miyuki has a lot of options. No matter how you look at it, my looks are just ordinary.”


“Ara.❤︎ A man’s value isn’t just about his face, you know? I have confidence in my eyes. ‘Become this man’s woman,’ is what my eyes are telling me.❤︎ Superior males always gather many females. In fact, they’re already starting to flock around Akira-san, aren’t they?”


“A superior male, huh…”


“Yes.❤︎ My eyes are telling me that Akira-san is a superior male.”


“In the first place, it’s Miyuki’s first time, right? Mine is much bigger than normal. It would be quite tough for your first time, so are you sure you want it?”


“Ara.❤︎ I’ll welcome it happily.”


“Huh? Bu- but it’ll hurt a lot, you know?”


“It’s exactly what I want, though? That pain, given by the man I like, will surely make me happy.❤︎”


“Haha… You sure have strange tastes.”


Akira-san laughed in amazement.


Then he stood up and took off his trousers, making a manly display of his towering cock.


A- amazing… It was much more wonderful than I had imagined based on what Aya told me.


Then, Akira-san ordered me.


“Miyuki. Suck it.”


“Ah!? Ye- yes!❤︎”


I was enthralled, as though my body wasn’t my own. I was enthralled by Akira-san’s order.


Ah…❤︎ How robust…❤︎ Thick and long… So wicked…


“Hamu❤︎ Mm, mm, ju, japo…”


“You’re pretty good at this. You’re doing well, Miyuki.”


“...Mm!?❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎”


While saying that, Akira-san stroked my head.


It, it felt so good!❤︎ When he caressed my head, my body tingled in delight all the way up to my brain.


“Look, you can take it even deeper, right?”


“Mgu!?❤︎ mh❤︎ mgo❤︎ mm…❤︎”


So saying, he thrust it deep into my throat.


It, it’s painful…❤︎ But, I’m feeling it!❤︎❤︎


Ah…❤︎ As, as I thought, he understands me…❤︎ He doesn’t treat me like a lady… He understands the real me.❤︎


“Miyuki. Can you take off your bra while keeping it in your mouth?”


“...? Jupo, jupo…❤︎”


As he told me, I kept sucking while putting my hand behind my back to unhook my bra. The next moment…


“Mgii!?❤︎❤︎ Mm❤︎ mh❤︎ maaah!❤︎”


He pinched my nipples strongly. Electricity ran through my body. I unintentionally let his cock out of my mouth.


“Haa, haa, haa…❤︎ Nn, nnn!❤︎”


This time, he teased my nipples gently, until…


“Naaah!❤︎❤︎ Aah, ah❤︎ a, aa…❤︎”


Next, he grabbed my breasts tightly. Wh- what, what is this…? Pain and pleasure alternating…


“Look, your mouth isn’t moving.”


“Mgu!? Mmh❤︎ chupa❤︎ jupo❤︎”


Aah…❤︎ Using me like an object…


His cock was forcibly screwed into my mouth, and… My pussy was so wet that it surprised even myself.


“Miyuki. I’m about to ejaculate.”


“Mmh❤︎ mh❤︎ mm❤︎ mm❤︎ mmh!❤︎”


I’m making Akira-san ejaculate.❤︎ I’m happy!❤︎ I’m so happy!❤︎ I’m overjoyed!❤︎


“Maaaah!❤︎ Guho!❤︎ Nku, nku, nku, goku, goku…”


“Good girl. You drank it even though I didn’t even say anything, didn’t you?”


Haaa… It’s so thick…❤︎ It gets stuck in my throat… Aan❤︎


“A- Akira-san.❤︎ I drank it!❤︎ Please praise Miyuki.❤︎”


“Good girl. You did well.”


He caressed my head again. It felt good.❤︎


“Miyuki. Turn your ass towards me.”


“Ye- yes.❤︎”


My heart… was already pounding with expectation for what’s to come next.


Akira-san made me go down on all fours.


“Higiiii!?❤︎”


Suddenly, my pussy was penetrated by his rock-hard cock.


No foreplay. No warning. My virginity was simply, casually taken.


“......!?❤︎ Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ ahaa!❤︎ I, I… came…❤︎”


“Even though you were a virgin, you came just from my penis entering. Miyuki is such a lewd girl.”


“I, I’m sorry.❤︎ I’m sorry for coming on my own…❤︎”


“Should I wait a bit?”


“I, I’m fhine… A- Akila-fan…❤︎ I’m… I’m on the pill, so please ejaculate inside.❤︎”


“You… pervert!”


Slam!


“Nhaaaaa…!❤︎ Suddenly…❤︎ So deep…❤︎ Amazi…❤︎ Aaaaah!❤︎”


Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam!!!


“Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ ah❤︎ ah❤︎ nhii❤︎ aah❤︎ s- stop❤︎ stop❤︎ nooo!❤︎”


“Oh? Miyuki’s vagina. It’s hot and soft, isn’t this a pretty good hole?”


“Ah!❤︎ I’m glad…❤︎ It’s good…❤︎ Akira-san’s penis is so good…!❤︎”


“The Angel of Hakuou, who knew that she was such a naughty girl, huh?”


“Noo!❤︎ Don’t say that…❤︎ A- angel, I’m no such thing…❤︎ Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ naaaah!❤︎❤︎❤︎”


“Is it fine for the school’s most popular beauty to be such a pervert? Miyuki.”


“D- don’t…❤︎ T- there…❤︎ My weak po-❤︎ Nnnn…!❤︎”


“Oh, this feels good. This is the first time. I’ll do it a couple more times after, ok?”


Slam, slam, slam!!


“Hiyaaan!❤︎ It’s rubbing, so deep inside…❤︎ Amashi…❤︎ Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ aaah!❤︎”


Then I felt something hot gushing inside me.


“Naaah!❤︎ Hot…❤︎ Akira-san!❤︎ It’s so hot…❤︎❤︎❤︎”


“Uoo… Feels nice. Now then, Miyuki. Ready for the next round?”


“Eh…? Hiyaaaa…!❤︎”


Slam, slam, slam, slam!!


“Going…❤︎ Again…❤︎ Right away…❤︎ I didn’t thi- nhaaaa…!❤︎”


“That’s ‘cause… I’m gonna reshape Miyuki’s pussy to suit my cock!”


Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam!!


“Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ ah❤︎ No… nononononoo…!❤︎”


“It’s a bit fast, but I’m gonna cum for the second time.”


“Ah❤︎ ah❤︎ aaaaah!❤︎ I’m cu-❤︎ Cum-❤︎ Cumming!❤︎”


I felt that euphoric sensation again.


“Aaaah!❤︎ Your cum…❤︎ So hot…❤︎ Even more than…❤︎ The first time…❤︎”


“Fuu… Well then, here goes the 3rd time.”


“You’re… kidding, right? Ahiii!❤︎”


Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam!!


“Akira-san!❤︎ You’re too…❤︎ Vigorous!❤︎ This is…❤︎ Too much!❤︎ Naaah!❤︎”


“I’ll fill Miyuki’s pussy with my cum. That’s why I’ll do it one more time.”


Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam!!

“Higu❤︎ I, lost count, already…❤︎ How many, times, I came…❤︎ Aah!❤︎ Again…❤︎ I’m cumming!❤︎ I’m going crazy!❤︎ Don’t… Ah!❤︎ Cumming…!❤︎”


“This is the last one! Ugo!”


“Aaaah…❤︎ I’m, so happy…❤︎”


A- amazing…❤︎ Aya was right…❤︎ Now… I’m Akira-san’s…❤︎



Akira’s side:


In the spur of the moment, I did it three times. ‘Cause Miyuki is just too sexy.


“Are you ok? Miyuki.”


“I’m… done for…❤︎ I love… Akira-san…❤︎”


Oops? This looks bad. It seems I overdid it. I guess I’ll wait until Miyuki recovers.


After recovering for a while, Miyuki hugged me from behind.


“Akira-saaan.❤︎ Thank you very much.❤︎”


Oi oi. Don’t stick to me while you’re still naked. Damn, how is she so cute? Oi.


“Hm? Are you ok now?”


“Yes.❤︎ I’m fine now.❤︎”


“That was a bit too intense. Sorry.”


“A little? That’s a bit of an understatement, but it felt reeeally good.❤︎”


But, what should I do now? Now I have three girls just in this school. Should I go out with someone? But… who? Choosing just one would be very difficult.


“Is something troubling you?”


“Hm? Well, just a bit.”


“Myself included, you now have three girls, and you’re wondering if you should choose one to date… right?❤︎”


“...Miyuki is pretty awesome. Yeah, that’s it.”


“If that’s it, then there’s no need for you to feel troubled. If it’s Akira-san, you can surely make all of us happy.❤︎”


“All of you… Are you serious?”


“For the man I fell for, that much should be easy.❤︎”


“You want me to build a harem, huh? Do you take me for an oil sheikh or something?”


“Isn’t it the best if everyone is happy? At least Aya and I are fine with it.❤︎ Besides, can Akira-san really abandon girls who yearn for you this much?”


“Well, that’s the problem. Why did you all fall for me anyway?”


“Akira-san. You don’t need to make the decision right now. Aya and I are fine as long as we can be by Akira-san’s side.❤︎”


Well, worrying about it right now probably won’t help me find an answer. Carefree “let nature take its course” is more my style.


“Fufu.❤︎ You seem to have put your worries aside for now.”


Saying that, Miyuki hugged me again. Wear some clothes already. Otherwise I’ll get hard again.


“Well, shall we go home?”


“Gladly.❤︎”


I left the school together with Miyuki.


How did things come to this…?


Oh well. Let nature take its course.



After school on a certain day:


Aya: Mika-senpai! Mika-senpai! Aren’t these cat ears cute?


Mika: Oh, nice!❤︎ But wouldn’t this be better for Aya-cchi?


Aya: Hmm… Maid outfit, huh?


Mika: Also, let’s make this skirt even shorter. With some cute frills.❤︎


Aya: Eh…? Isn’t that a little too short?


Mika: Akira will definitely be pleased with it. Also, this T-back matches it well.


Aya: Hey, Mika-senpai! I- isn’t this pretty much just a string?


Mika: Aya-cchi. Think about it. Cat ears, this maid outfit and this T-back… won’t that combination make Akira super excited? He can just move the T-back a little and he’ll be able to thrust right in!❤︎


Aya: Hmm… That doesn’t sound bad.


Mika: Right, right?❤︎ Well then, let’s attack with that plan.❤︎


Aya: Go go!!



TOC | Next





3 comments:

  1. Brooo thanks for pick up this novel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the translation sir...yes sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God, and my deepest gratitude for you translator. The translation is halted for a long time and their support discord server explicitly told us not to ask for update, so I thought there would be no chance for it.

    ReplyDelete