Welcome!


Welcome to Entartainment & Snacks. I'm Krozam, a casual translator, writer hobbyist and ero enthusiast. When I created this blog years ago, I was planning to regularly post all kinds of stuff from translations to my own stories, from recommendations to baking recipes. However, as usual, I lost my motivation quickly. These days, this is just a place where I dump my occasional translations. Mainly R-18 stuff. Currently I'm working on Is It True That You Win Your Life with the “Beginner Pack”?, which is vanilla harem, and Light-Winged Magical Angel Ageha ~A Kind-Hearted Magical Girl Obscenely Violated~, which, as I'm sure you can guess from the title, is magical girl defeat rape themed.

7 September 2023

Ageha chapter 1

Light-Winged Magical Angel Ageha ~A Kind-Hearted Magical Girl Obscenely Violated~ (R-18)

 

TL's introduction:

 

Unlike Beginner Pack, which is vanilla and has at least some semblance of a plot, Ageha is rapey and pretty much pure fap material. It’s not completely plotless, but it does for the most part follow the “monster of the week” pattern. The story is complete and has 243 chapters of decent length + twenty or so alternative endings – don’t expect me to ever finish it, but thanks to the pattern and the lack of a strong plot, it’s not too bad to enjoy it as just individual H-scenes.

 

I encountered this story while browsing Nocturne, and I found that it satisfies some of my fetishes so well that I just had to translate it. Honestly, I’m not a fan of the whole concept of magical girls, but for some reason there is one exception: R-18 stories with defeat rape theme.

 

Unlike many such stories, this story doesn’t contain much of the niche stuff that I’m not fond of. It’s mostly pretty basic: the heroines (there are a few others besides Ageha, though at first it’s just her) are rarely physically hurt, they’re usually restrained, threatened with hostages or subtly mind-controlled, then aphrodisiac’d up, so they can only endure crippling pleasure and humiliation… until the rapists let their guard down.

 

I especially love how Ageha isn’t slowly corrupted and become a slut like in many pleasure torture -themed stories - she retains her pure heart through every ordeal. The alternative bad endings excepting, that is.

 

It also bears mentioning that the monsters aren’t usually too grotesque. Personally, I can still handle something at the level of tentacles or a giant frog, but giant insects are a bit too much. Most of them are humanoid in this story, and there are also many actual humans among the rapists.

 

For now, I’ll be working on this and Beginner Pack simultaneously (I’ll release ch 15 of Beginner Pack next). I also have limited time, which means very slow releases. It’s thanks to Ageha that I’m even motivated to translate again, so don’t complain, lol. Slow releases are still better than nothing, right?

 

Lastly, the unfortunate fact is that Blogger’s content policy forbids rape depictions, thus I’m going to just post links to google docs containing the actual chapters. Of course, not every chapter contains prohibited material, but there are so many that I might as well consistently do this with every chapter. If anyone knows an alternative service that’s easy to use and lacks such annoying limitations, please do recommend.

 

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hGEp9UIHw1qtea7-XKRLdweAaR_EjxZktom8mwX8Y68/edit?usp=sharing

 

ToC | Next


No comments:

Post a Comment