Welcome!


Welcome to Entartainment & Snacks. I'm Krozam, a casual translator, writer hobbyist and ero enthusiast. When I created this blog years ago, I was planning to regularly post all kinds of stuff from translations to my own stories, from recommendations to baking recipes. However, as usual, I lost my motivation quickly. These days, this is just a place where I dump my occasional translations. Mainly R-18 stuff. Currently I'm working on Is It True That You Win Your Life with the “Beginner Pack”?, which is vanilla harem, and Light-Winged Magical Angel Ageha ~A Kind-Hearted Magical Girl Obscenely Violated~, which, as I'm sure you can guess from the title, is magical girl defeat rape themed.

15 September 2023

Ageha chapter 2

 

Light-Winged Magical Angel Ageha ~A Kind-Hearted Magical Girl Obscenely Violated~ (R-18)

 

Here's the link to the second chapter. I'll be doing the 3rd chapter next, concluding the scene.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kYvVj1AVv4HEnToGe-sTtoluFxYxaIi_r2aFRE8qjqY/edit?usp=sharing 

 

Prev | ToC | Next

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. My autumn break just started and I'm planning to take the chance to translate, but my next project is the next chapter of Beginner Pack, so I'm not sure if I'll have time for Ageha. With luck, I can squeeze out a chapter before my break ends, but no promises. After that, my time will be short, but depending on my mood at the time, I may try to keep translating... Well, in short, I don't know. Sorry.

      Delete